If you follow my musings, you know we’ve been fully engulfed in influenza A, influenza B, and a touch of stomach flu during January. It’s like January was a germ-filled, Christmas-gathering hangover fog.
I’m welcoming February from my couch as I continue the long slow recovery, but I’d like to be a bit more playful with my post today.
Three things I like:
1) hot vanilla tea
Three things I can live without:
3) instant gratification
Three places I’ve traveled:
1) Hawaii- Oahu & Kuaui
2) Saskatoon, SK, Canada- I have relatives there! It was a family road trip when I was a kid.
3) Sanibel Island, FL
Three places I want to visit:
2) South America
3) Georgia or Alabama- I’ve never been to that part of the South.
Three things I always buy as cheaply as possible- on sale or generic:
1) paper napkins
3) hand soap refills
Three things I splurge on and apparently feel like I have to justify to the world:
1) skin care- R+F, because I was tired of being a 30-something with acne
2) hair care- Monat Volume System, I can’t use the others “systems” because it makes my hair fall out. Most OTC shampoos make my psoriasis flare.
3) hot dogs. It’s just a mental thing. It’s all mechanically separated…
Three games I’ve played the past month:
1) Guess Who
3) Pie Face
Three things I like to read:
1) Articles that explain things I don’t know – i.e. Cryptocurrency, Easter Island stone heads, making diamonds from radioactive materials…
2) the Bible every morning. Lots to learn, ponder, and reflect on in between those covers.
3) Books – I know that is broad, but I have a WIDE array of interests. Historical fiction, Historical Non-fiction, “Better Yourself” type books, some fantasy but can’t get too out there- NO ZOMBIES or creepy stuff.
Three people worth quoting:
1) C. S. Lewis
2) Maya Angelou
3) Laura Ingalls Wilder